When all think alike, then no one is thinking – Walter Lippman
From experience, most people do not know what an innovator is and seeing it transition to becoming a cliche these days, I thought I would share with you the characteristics of an innovator.
An innovator is someone who:
- Constantly thinks about how things could be done better
- Is committed to excellence
- Thinks deeply and widely
- Does not seek fortune, instead, seeks job satisfaction
- Rocks the boat
- Collaborates with others
- Take personal responsibility for all interactions and actions
- Covers all facets of innovation; process, product, service, societal, technological, and financial
- Over and above all, is a problem – big or small – solver
So there you have it, are you an innovator?
Image courtesy of Naypong / FreeDigitalPhotos.net